Navigate home logo

Use this form to lodge a maintenance request for assets and areas that are a Water Corporation responsibility.

Please note, if you live in Bunbury (excluding Dalyellup) or Busselton, these areas are serviced by independent water service providers, you will need to contact Aqwest or Busselton Water to report a fault with your water supply.