Apply for a concession

If you have a Pensioner Concession, State Concession, WA Seniors or both a WA Senior and Commonwealth Senior Health Card you may be eligible for seniors discounts on your service charges.

Before applying for a concession please check the eligibility criteria below and go through the checklist below.

Concession eligibility

You'll need one of the following cards to apply:

  • Pension Concession Card
  • State Seniors Card
  • State Concession Card
  • Both a State Senior and Commonwealth Senior Health Card

Please note the following cards are not eligible for a rebate:

  • Health care cards
  • National Seniors Card
  • Department of Veterans Affairs Gold Card

To be eligible for seniors rebates you must be one of the following:

  • The owner and occupier of your home
  • Live in a retirement or lifestyle village
  • Live in a park home or caravan park
  • Live as a life tenant as per a probated will
  • A tenant or renter - only eligible for rebates if you hold a Pension Card

You are not eligible for a seniors rebate if you already receive water discounts on another property.

If you are updating or modifying an existing concession you are required to submit a new form. 

If your circumstances have changed and you wish to cancel a concession, including if you have a deceased estate, please chat with us or contact us.

Estimated concession rebate

WA Senior Dual Senior* State Concession Card Pensioner
Service Charge Rebate Capped $ value

Up to 50%
(capped $ value)

Up to 50%
(capped $ value)

Up to 50%
(capped $ value)
Option to Defer No Yes Yes Yes
Interest Exempt No Yes Yes Yes
Water Use Concession No No Yes Yes

*Dual Senior includes those who have both a WA Senior and Commonwealth Senior Health Card.

If you would like to get more details on card rebates, please visit our concessions rebates page.

Apply for a concession checklist

Mandatory information required to begin your application

It will take 5-10 minutes to apply for a concession. Before you start your application, you will need to have:

Additional information:

If you co-own the house, you will also need to provide your co-owners details:

If approved your concession will apply from the date this form is submitted.